Anyone using ProjectBubble.com for project management?

databasing my private business projects, ideas, and contact information? I think i'll pass

Disclaimer: I don't work for nor am I compensated by projectbubble.com - I'm just curious as to the red flags coming up for this site, but people trust other sties like mint.com with far greater sensitive data?

Their TOS seems pretty decent: Privacy

I am getting somewhat motivated to write a user experience article / review for my own blog, so if any of you want to voice further concerns maybe I can whip it into a decent article.

Related - what do you use to track / invoice your clients? What else should I be looking at?

ProjectBubble has been good, but just went to a paid version for what I'd need from it. $7 / month isn't a lot, but for me, I think there are some better options out there. Currently reading start [Simple Invoices] - and looking like this will be a great option.

There seem to be a million programs, this is what I need, maybe someone is in the same situation and can suggest something they use?

Track projects and create detailed invoices with fixed or hourly times associated to them that I can then email and, preferably, the digital invoice will have a click here to pay via Paypal option in it. The option to download / print a PDF would be a nice, but not having it is not a deal breaker for me.