Anyone using Health Converter?

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
Just wanted to see if any of you guys are currently pushing offers for healthconverter.com I started 2 campaigns yesterday and my lp links were working fine last night and this morning, and now all of the sudden none of my aff links on my lander are working. I keep getting this error: 404 not found - the requested url was not found on this server. I'm using t202 right now and i do have cloaking turned on. Maybe that's why?

Offer probably got pulled I'd guess. Check your spam box maybe?

Thanks for the quick response smax. I have triple checked spam box, 202 urls, etc everything to the T. I'm guessing it might be my cloaking, that's really the only thing I can think of that might have caused this. By the way, what a coincidence, I literally just applied for a4d about 10 minutes ago. Sorry, had to put it out there :D

Just in case anyone was ghosting this thread. The problem was not with the network links. Turns out t202's redirects are down...

jesus, you post more than anybody else in this forum the last few weeks yet you still don't self-host? what the fuck dude.