Anyone used ppc-sites.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
I saw this website in someone's sig, and it looks pretty damn tempting. I checked out their demo/example sites and they look pretty solid. I was thinking about buying some sites from them, but I want to know if any of you have had any success with them...

My only concern is that their sites would be filled with a lot of duplicate content.

PPC Sites - New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to full content web sites <--- Not an affiliate link :D

That's player hating a little bit don't you think?
I thought we were all here to help each other. Maybe it's just me, but if I find out about a good service here from a member, I ask for their aff. url, since it costs me nothing to use it and they get a hook up.

By the way, I also have a link to One.org, and there is no affiliate link for that.....lol

PS
Good looking on alot of your posts....who would have thunk it with a name like Devil, lmao

That's player hating a little bit don't you think?
I thought we were all here to help each other. Maybe it's just me, but if I find out about a good service here from a member, I ask for their aff. url, since it costs me nothing to use it and they get a hook up.

How is that player hating? I didn't remember where I saw the sig or who it belonged to... but I found it interesting, bookmarked, and then checked it at a later date. If I would have known it was in your sig, I would have said "hey, I saw this thing in riddarhusetgals sig...", but I usually don't pay attention to who has what in their sig.

ANYWAY...

Seeing as how it's in your sig, and you wanted to slide your affiliate link into this thread.. have you ever used them and are they any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.