anyone use squidoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiiman

May 28, 2007
any of you guys use squidoo for promoting stuff? is it any good? have u had much success from it?

a few months ago I know that squidoo pages were well respected by google algorithms. Not sure if that's still the case.

Yep, still easy to get good ranking fairly quickly. You'll still need to do a little backlink work but not much. Depends on your key words and other competing squidoo pages.

I use Squidoo. Haven't made any money off of it, but I get traffic to my sites, which is what I want it for. You definitely have to supplement with backlinks now though, because everybody uses that site to rank.

Nobody actually makes any decent money off squidoo

Everybody uses squidoo for traffic and ranking purposes

Got a squidoo lens going and pretty much hit the second page for the term I was targetting. About to set up 5 or 6 more

Got a squidoo lens going and pretty much hit the second page for the term I was targetting. About to set up 5 or 6 more

wow, I just looked and same here. #15 out of 8 million for a 2 word highly competitive term.

I don't see any traffic from it yet though.

Google is listing my new squiddo lens with this as the decription:

[SIZE=-1]Health & Medicine. Log in | Sign Up | About. Explore Health & Medicine | Top 100 | Groups | Make Your Own Page. Home | Explore | Topics. Search: ...

Is there any way to control the descriptions on lenses?

I really want to be able to state my own description, but I see no meta tag options for lenses.

Thanks.

:yin-yang:
[/SIZE]

Pretty much everyone is the same chuckie, mine is the same unless I am searching for a certain term on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.