Anyone set up a Dating Affiliate Program before?

Louey37

May 31, 2011
I'm in the process of setting up an affiliate program for my dating products (Pick Up Artists, not Match.com) and I'm 100% confident have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.

What kind of banners should I get made? What kind of swipes should I get written? How long should the tracking cookies be active for?

Has anyone done one before and could talk me through a few points?

Happy to pay you for your time.

I just don't want to make the same shitty mistakes that everyone else does the first time they do it.

If you've done it before, please PM me and we can sort out the details.

Good luck.

Between internet dating, smartphones, Elliot Rodger, celebrity worship, occult-based entertainment imagery, Hillary's seemingly inevitable 2016 nomination, the diminishing effectiveness of game, and the never-ending encroachment of feminism the bitches be getting worse on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis.

The RVF and Return of Kings are constantly discussing this.

Maybe quitting now and cutting your losses is the prudent course here.

Maybe quitting now and cutting your losses is the prudent course here.

I've already got the site, the traffic, the products, and even the people asking me to set up a program so they can start promoting my stuff so I'm not worried about trying to break into the industry.

I just need someone to help me design the affiliate program.

Do you have experience?

mm... I used to work on a dating company (in the SEO field more than the affiliates office, but still I may have some knowledge to share). If you wish, send me a PM with all your questions. I won't promise to give you all the answers, but I can still give it my best shot.

If you don't mind placing your questions publicly, then I will read and reply next time I log in.

Best,
Tedel

Without outing, what sort of products are you selling? On your own site or through ClickBank etc?

They're all products I've created. One eBook and two online workshops.

mm... I used to work on a dating company. If you wish, send me a PM with all your questions. I won't promise to give you all the answers, but I can still give it my best shot.

If you don't mind placing your questions publicly, then I will read and reply next time I log in.

Thanks for the offer mate. I'll PM you.

Have done dating both from an aff point of view, and worked at a dating advertiser. Feel free to hit me up with your Skype. :)