Anyone knwo a good pay per impression aff program

Status
Not open for further replies.

shodka8

May 30, 2008
Anyone knwo a good pay per impression aff program? a high paying one?
i want something where i can put up banners on my site and get paid per impression but not pop unders or anythign like that

thanks

Anyone knwo a good pay per impression aff program? a high paying one?
i want something where i can put up banners on my site and get paid per impression but not pop unders or anythign like that

thanks

Tribal Fusion maybe no?

There are a bunch of great networks on the Adify platform. Vertical Ad Network solutions from Adify

You can add your site and subscribe to more than one. They will only accept people in the various niches that they cover. If you don't fit any of the ones listed, you can be put in the remnant program but it tops out at around $1CPM and never has 100% fill rate.

sorry..... I am new at affiliate marketing actually though i am doing it last 1 year but actually never indulge in such programs......

Can you please describe it what actually is it???

sorry..... I am new at affiliate marketing actually though i am doing it last 1 year but actually never indulge in such programs......

Can you please describe it what actually is it???

Where you have a banner spot on your site and the network pays you every thousand times its displayed rather then on a CPC basis.

Where you have a banner spot on your site and the network pays you every thousand times its displayed rather then on a CPC basis.

Hi there

I have placed the banner between my post of my blog. So that all viewers dont ignore them. Referforex.com pays regularly on every user getting registered through our referral or anyone joining as merchant with them through us. also the commission is paid on every trade the traders make through finexo.com.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.