Anyone Know What Affiliate Company Offers DrNatura Colonix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megler

Aug 14, 2006
I've googled this everyway I can think and can't find anything but I'm sure they have some sort of affiliate offer out there, unless they got rid of it. anyone know?

thanks!

2911.jpeg

Hey, just because I'm looking up shit doesn't mean I can't put up something nice.

haha.. i have taken this stuff as has my whole family and it really does work.. i used to get headaches everyday and than i took colonix for 2 months and i rarely get a headache anymore.

Stuff is pretty amazing.. everyone in my family had something fixed or cured from using it

Good luck

tried a google search... nothing.
Tried a affspy search... nothing.
tried a ppccoach search.... nothing.

you could try a shitty program like Shop.com or something like that but that's not really what you're looking for...

Why would they need an affiliate program when they have a skyscraper full of people in india promoting their shit as soon as it is mentioned. (mysticls)

haha.. i have taken this stuff as has my whole family and it really does work.. i used to get headaches everyday and than i took colonix for 2 months and i rarely get a headache anymore.

Stuff is pretty amazing.. everyone in my family had something fixed or cured from using it

Good luck

Wow your IQ must be around 7 lol

I just want to put this out there:
Pretty much anything "cured" by a colonic is something that's a diet or lack of exercise problem. There is literally no empirical medical evidence of any postiive benefits form them, other than psychosomatic ones. In fact, they're potentially dangerous, as people can rupture their bowels doing them.
I'll look the other way if you're promoting diet pills, because the worst of them are just some chalk and a little speed... no harm unless someone's got a predisposition to speed-psychosis. But colonics are actually dangerous.
Taking money from idiots is one thing. Endangering people is entirely another.

On a related note, I think I mentioned it before, but colonics were the cureall prescribed by John Kellog, the guy what invented Corn Flakes.
There's a book (also a good movie with John Cusack) called The Road to Wellville, which is semi-fiction-semi-fact.
Seriously, go read or watch it.

@ harveyJ - I understand your thoughts on the matter. My understanding concerning a ruptered bowel would come in the form of an enema or something actually entering the colon vs a supplement that actually makes someone poop a lot. If that were the case then laxatives would not be OTC, etc. Also, saw the movie a few times and it was pretty good. :)

@smaxor - thanks much for the help - Best Colon Cleansing and Body Detox Programs -- is their homepage. I just assumed they had an affiliate program because of all the crap that shows up for them. It looks affiliate-ey. ChrisS may be right.

@BigWill - LMAO. I was trying to be nice with the noobtard, but you summed it up quite nicely.

Hey if nothing else, at least we got good boobies out of it.

@ harveyJ LMAO. I was trying to be nice with the noobtard, but you summed it up quite nicely..

ya your right im a n00btard.

can anyone tell me what cpa is and how i make monies on teh interweb?

go fuck yourself deusche bag

Boy, all that colon cleansing makes people cranky. I thought they were supposed to feel refreshed and less bloated in the wallet...

Damn, where's a fail pic when I need one?

Status
Not open for further replies.