Anyone in San Francisco yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dooby

Nov 20, 2007
Hey,

I just arrived yesterday, this city is so fucking awesome. I'm wondering if someone else has arrived yet?

Cheers,

Yep got here Saturday, went to see Alcatraz and took a bike ride over golden gate bridge today, my arse is killing me from all the cycling we've done today. Went to China town to eat last night to a nice little restaraunt called nan king. I think there were some affiliate marketers in there as they were discussing dating offers.

Staying at the parc55 hotel with my wife. We should both be at the conference Tuesday or Wednesday.

SF kicks ass. I lived in Japan for 4 years...

The best Japanese food I ever had was in San Fran. What's up with that?

Unfortunately not there now.

Here are my picks for people visiting...

1. Sushi Groove - best sushi in SF... high Michelin Rating, there is 2 - one in Mission and the other in Nob Hill

2. Hyatt for some Absinthe - Absinthe has been legal in the US for 2 years now, and no one makes it better than the Hyatt bar. Just walk right in go to the top floor and order yourself a drink while enjoying one of the best views of the bay.

3. Vietnamese Fusion Food - You could go to the Slanted Door in the Ferry building OR skip the lines, tourists, and get out of down town to a place called Paleng Lounge.

Here are my picks for people visiting...

1. Sushi Groove - best sushi in SF... high Michelin Rating, there is 2 - one in Mission and the other in Nob Hill

2. Hyatt for some Absinthe - Absinthe has been legal in the US for 2 years now, and no one makes it better than the Hyatt bar. Just walk right in go to the top floor and order yourself a drink while enjoying one of the best views of the bay.

3. Vietnamese Fusion Food - You could go to the Slanted Door in the Ferry building OR skip the lines, tourists, and get out of down town to a place called Paleng Lounge.

Any good seafood places?

Right now in some god for saken strip club doing lines of xxxxx and getting drunk welcome to adtech!

Status
Not open for further replies.