Anyone in Pattong/Thailand?

soulravager

Sep 1, 2010
Hey Guys!

I am planning on going to Thailand again, I'll be in Pattong from 30th March to 8th of April.

Anyway, I am also looking for someone local or someone living there to find me a 3 bedroom villa that I could rent, I had booked one previously but the owner called me today saying that he won't be able to rent it to me for that period.

Any help in finding a 3 bedroom villa that doesn't cost 300-500$ a night it will be greatly appreciated! (I had found one with a pool and everything for like 1300 a week) I'll also give 100$ to the guy that helps me find one :)

I've already looked at most of the sites in the SERPs so if you are there I am sure you could find something out of my reach :)

Is anyone going to be in that region around the same time, we could meet up? ( I know all the good places in Pattong hehe)

Last edited:

Fool should be at work. Tell him I want to see him immediately.

Golden_Child_insert4.jpg

Thai tourism industry will grow 50% this year, thanks to wf STS

Im in Chalong which is like 25 mins away from Patong. Was there Saturday night (while my G rankings got raped :(

Im in Chalong which is like 25 mins away from Patong. Was there Saturday night (while my G rankings got raped :(

Hey Marcoose,

I'll give you a call when I am in Patong, I've also been to Chalong when I went to Raja Island :)

I'll be in Thailand from the 6th of April to the 16th!

Giving this a bump, I'll arrive in Patong in exactly 7 days from now... So if anyone is up for a beer or to chase trannies let me know :)