Anyone here in CT?

Hahaha I've been waiting for someone to recognize it. Best show ever. Whoever created that show must have been on some serious drugs.

This is pretty much the case with Large Format equipment as their complexity is vastly simpler compared to what is needed for a digital camera. But as you say, they have a small general market. They may cost a lot per frame, but I do love the simple pleasure of being able to build my own lens mounts and replace or upgrade parts
2.jpg
with little more then a screwdriver.

i used to live in stamford, i always figured nobody on the internet lived in connecticut :)

I'd be down for lunch at Urban League. I'm not in New Haven right now but will be back at the end of the month. We should definitely get something together.

I'd be down for lunch at Urban League. I'm not in New Haven right now but will be back at the end of the month. We should definitely get something together.

let me know when you are back, and we can make it happen. it's going to take two of us to commit to lunch to get anybody else to show up...

I'm from MA but would never ever meet anyone from wickedfire in fear of IRL troll

Originally from CT, in RI now consulting.

Actually lived in New Haven.

Im up for any meetups, I am usually in CT visiting fam/friends every weekend.

As for lunch/drinks/etc -

Stella Blues, Prime 16, Annalyphys, the Omni Hotel also has a bar on the 16th or 17th floor that overlooks most of the city, its a nice spot to have a few drinks/grab a bite.

Alright...we've got some people reporting in. I'm actually closer to RI, but I figured that everyone was down in the other end of the state because nobody lives in New London county, for good reason.

wustah, huh? I used to spend some time in Springfield way back when.

Yea AKA wormtown, always looking for offline meets near by I have only 1 million ideas that are backed by big brands at 1 point