anyone having problems with passwords on networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erifdekciw

May 3, 2008
On azoogle every time i log out i pretty much have to reset my password because for some fucking reason it doesnt wanna store my new password or something. Then on Convert2media i can log into there old site but there new site is useless it seems my login info doesnt even exist on there and whats worse is there is no forgot password request i can find so that if it is there i have no way of resetting the password for it.

just pissed right now because somehow one of my links for my second offer product got changed to C2M link and i never touched the file and i don't recognize the affiliate link or ID its pointing to so im trying to figure out if someone hacked my site and changed out there link which would be stupid but i cant get ahold of anyone over there and ruck is never fucking online on aim and neither is my AM they assigned me. FHADSL;GHASLDGHASDLFHAALSDFHKJ

i love you guys but... WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE!?

on a good note the bulls fucking won and its going to game 7! :music06:

For C2M, did you contact your AM about a new login? You couldn't log into the new system with your old login, they sent at least two emails about it.

If c2m moved platforms which I heard they did. You'll have a new login and password on the new system. Usually your email and some random password generated by the system.

i cant find any emails related to it within the past month+ and i see no where on there website that points to there new login site. can someone put the link here? i think i might of tired it, something like affiliates.c2mclicks.com? if thats it then it doesnt work. ugh.....

i cant find any emails related to it within the past month and i see no where on there website that points to there new login site. can someone put the link here? i think i might of tired it, something like affiliates.c2mclicks.com? if thats it then it doesnt work. ugh.....
C2MCLICKS.COM || Your Slogan Here

If you didn't get a new login from your AM you won't be able to log into it anyways though. It's a completely different system from the old one.

well the thing is my am was the guy who left i think awhile back and it was put back to ruck by default i think. I never see ruck on aim and somethings wrong with there phones or something. its easier to get through to a human on the acai cancel line than it is to contact these guys.

Dude, I had this exact same problem with both Azoogle, NeverblueAds, and C2M a while back.

I even use Roboform to store my passwords and for some odd reason when I logged in to these networks, they told me my pw was wrong (which I guarantee you it wasn't). So I've been forced to change them a few times because of this.

Hasn't happened much recently though, but I never figured out why this happened.

well the thing is my am was the guy who left i think awhile back and it was put back to ruck by default i think. I never see ruck on aim and somethings wrong with there phones or something. its easier to get through to a human on the acai cancel line than it is to contact these guys.
PM Ruck on wickedfire here, or email and he'll reply quickly.

They're having problems with their phones as they switch them over, but if you email or PM they'll take care of you. You can also try #c2m on irc.freenode.net.

Check your email from 3/30 that is when they emailed me the new login information.

Status
Not open for further replies.