Anyone having problems with 1and1 email servers?

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Down for the 3rd time in a week. This is really annoying seeing as how I depend on email for my online businesses. I called their customer support number and it's not even working. When I go to check my email, I get a few different lovely error messages.

I know 1and1 is terrible to work with and has amazingly bad reviews, but just wondering if anyone is having these issues besides me. 3 times in a week is just not acceptable.

About to make the switch over to gmail.

EDIT: Also, if anyone has a phone number to someone direct over at 1and1, I would highly appreciate it. Just PM it to me if you don't want to post it here.

Sorry to hear that.

I guess they must have a good advertising, and PR firm for their hosting company. I see their name everywhere, including in the hosting industry trade mags I get monthly.

They're aboslutely terrible. I still have 1 website I host with them, but 3 email accounts that I use on a regular basis.

Their security is horrible. All my websites have been hacked TWICE in the past 4 years. After the 2nd time last summer, I moved most of everything off.

Their customer support number doesn't even work at the moment, they must be having some major issues.

They're aboslutely terrible. I still have 1 website I host with them, but 3 email accounts that I use on a regular basis.

Their security is horrible. All my websites have been hacked TWICE in the past 4 years. After the 2nd time last summer, I moved most of everything off.

Their customer support number doesn't even work at the moment, they must be having some major issues.

Wow. That is fucking incredible.

I am really shocked because of the number of places I see these guys, and to hear stories like this are absolutely amazing.