Anyone have webspace on a .edu/ac.uk /authority blog and wants to trade GOOD links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

friday13th

May 6, 2008
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It seems that most the links being sold here are incredibly low value (directories etc). While these links can have a bit of an effect on a website, you're generally better off getting one link from a slightly decent website, than 1000 shit directories.

I have a university blog (ac.uk) which provides more link authority than any number of low quality directory links.

I'm assuming i'm not the only one who has a blog at their university/institution. So does anyone here want to sell/trade decent links?

By decent links I mean, you will write a blog post about the topic of my target site, and place a link to my site or two within it... i'd do the same in return.

I'm not really interested in selling blog posts myself, but am open for trading (e.g. I can link to one of your sites, and you link to one of mine while the blogs themselves never link to each other).

BTW. I'm also not interested in site-wide links, these now have very little value... can't believe people still post about how their link packages contain site wide links!

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.