Anyone Gotten Rid of Acne Marks?

aim high

Jun 3, 2008
I had intense acne for about half a year and they left these nasty little acne spots on my face. They are darker pigment spots and are very annoying. Anyone have any experience in getting rid of them?

Sounds like the kind of question you might like to ask a dermatologist.

How dare you portray forum members of not knowing their shit when it comes to sensitive issues like this??

Easy fix: Pour bleach into a bucket and dunk your face into it for about a minute. Should clear everything up.

Annoying fix: See a doctor who will give you 30 different creams and lotions to use for the next 50 years.

How dare you portray forum members of not knowing their shit when it comes to sensitive issues like this??

Sorry, you're right Jon.

OP, if the aforementioned cures don't fix you up then...

317vWuNkKZL._SS500_.jpg

FTW.

This one is actually seriouse, try an asprin mask. Asprin + plain yogurt + lemon juice (real juice from a real lemon, not the store bought packaged stuff). Works great for exfoliation and promoting new skin growth.

I had pretty rough acne as a reaction to drugs I was perscribed, I then subsequently milked the NHS for as many laser treatments as they could throw at me, Best results I had were with the Fraxel laser