Anyone going to adtech NY or SF?

which hotel this time? loved the london for ase. but ad-tech ny is at a completely different location afaik

Anyone interested in a Wickedfire goes EXTREME skydiving event?

I'll organize something either the day before or after if there's some people that are up for it.

I'll be there, we can take long drags off a hot crack stem together. But really, I would like to meet up in NY for some drinks and hit up strip clubs to those who are interested. I love me some boobies.

Cool I think if we get a lot of people together we should be able to do it for a pretty reasonable price (def. less then 400 including the jump, video and transportation). The drop zone where I jump is only about 1.5h away from the DZ. We could rent a Van or a Limo or something like that.

I'll be attending, with the memory of Affiliate Summit still fresh, and there's also SES in Oct. I could make a semi-career out of attending these shows. lol There's always tote bags full of swag for the kiddies I know.

As usual, I'll be staying at the Hotel Flaming Panties (home), 35 minutes eastbound on the LIRR.