Anyone familiar with Click-Funds.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockDiesel

Nov 29, 2007
I was contacted via e-mail by a Click-Funds.com media buyer that says they are interested in direct advertising on my website and also interested in discussing site ownership.

Anyone had business relationship with these guys before?

The website just takes you to a login screen and Google hasn't been my friend in terms of coughing up info about the company.

looks shady as hell to me... best as I can tell their whois address is out of a UPS store in Scottsdale, AZ...

using the same phone # from the whois I found this:
Rip-off Report: Cylon, LLC Aka Quality Links Online Bogus Data Charges $9.99 and Text Messages Scottsdale Arizona

looks like a number of other 'online businesses' are based out of the same location... probably the same dude trying to run all his different scams out of the same location... must be more convenient for him to pick up all his mail in one spot, lol...

Many businesses register in scottsdale regardless of where they live or actually conduct business because of the taxes and other benefits. The address you see is simply a mail box in the store, he is not running the business out of the UPS store.

Many businesses register in scottsdale regardless of where they live or actually conduct business because of the taxes and other benefits. The address you see is simply a mail box in the store, he is not running the business out of the UPS store.

yes, numbnuts, I'm aware that it's a box in the UPS store... what I'm saying is there are other business names registered there that seem to point back to the same person, ya know shit like using the SAME phone number on different biz names...

unless that UPS store in Scottsdale happens to be some massive hub of tech businesses, I'm inclined to think that it's mostly one person using different biz names to try to hide shady activities...

to the OP, in any case if you do decide to do business with this person, it'd probably be wise to demand payment up front or escrow...

Hey guys, those P.O. boxes are a lot bigger than you think:

2yyt7af.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.