Anyone Ever Promoted On MarketHealth? (Clicks Not Recorded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambo

Apr 12, 2008
Found an offer I was looking for here, got a quick campaign up to test. A few clicks came in on T202 and Yahoo, but on the MarketHealth stats, they didn't show up...now when I clicked my own ads to test it, they showed up, so the link code is right.

One thing I did notice is the page loads slow, but could it be that everyone is not making it to the offer LP because of this slowness? It has only been like 5 or so clicks so far, still very early i know, but freaks me out that nothing is recorded.

Or should I be suspicious?

Yeah, I called them up & got some not real helpful guy who had no idea why clicks weren't showing up, and said I should take it up w/ yahoo. Needless to say, I won't be running the offer or running that network. Not worth the time.

I have never had any problems with them. I would definitely recommend them. If you want the IM details for one of the owner send me a pm. I am sure he can sort out any problems you may have.

I have had no problems ever using MarketHealth. Did some decent volume with them for a few months before I killed the campaign. What I noticed was they only track unique clicks so if I had clicked on my own link once and then tried a second time a little later it wouldnt count.

Is it possible these visitors have visited the offer before in the last 24hrs or so?

I noticed if Prosper202 showed it as a real click it would typically be counted by MarketHealth, but if Prosper202 filtered it MarketHealth wouldnt count it. They probably use the same filter algo.

Status
Not open for further replies.