Anyone else not getting their Azoogle checks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaxor

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
I've talked with a couple people and they've said they haven't recieved Decembers payment yet. I talked with Jason my account rep and he said that they messed up the checks some how and it would be remedied and then took off and I haven't seen him online since. So I called the office and got someone else and they said the check was cut and sent friday before last and I still haven't recieved it. I live in California and so I know it couldn't have taken this long to get here.

Is anyone else experiencing things like this with them? Are they having financial problems that anyone knows of? Something doesn't seem right, I'd really appreciate everyones feedback.

you should get your payments wired. The payments are always in my account on the 16th

No problems here, money is wired every other week like clockwork. Suggest you go for direct deposit.

Yeah I've changed to ACH. I orginally sign up to all affiliate programs with checks and a fake ss until I decide to promote things and make money. I just forgot to change it for azoogle. Just kind of strange that the dude said they sent it over 8 days ago now, for a second time, and it's still not here. Verified address too.

php - I new you sucked! but to admit it like that? does not take much to get every other week, hell do 10k a month and ask your AM you will more than likely get it!

i am not ashamed. i never said i was a pro like you. i am new to arbitrage & ppc->am. but it is true dont ask dont get.

Yeah back in december it took a while to get my check but I finally got it in the mail last week. I should switch to direct deposit for sure.

Ah chris you never miss a shot to try and make yourself feel better about yourself, by stepping on others do you?

Yeah back in december it took a while to get my check but I finally got it in the mail last week. I should switch to direct deposit for sure.

Then who will cash their check at the liquor store and buy a 40 with it?

It was a couple days late for December but no biggie...def something wrong if it's taken this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.