Anyone Buying THK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

Jan 15, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
www.webproleads.com
So, Think Partnership (Kowabunga) stock has been tanking in recent months.

THK - Think Partnership Inc. - Google Finance

Take a look at the 1yr history.

This is the company that owns PrimaryAds, a fairly popular affiliate network.

The company was trading at roughly $3.00/share this time last year, now hanging out around $.50 cents.

Anyone else following this stock / company? Is now a good time to buy at a bargain? Even if if it hit $1.00 by the end of this year, seems like a quick way to double your money.

Took a quick glance and seems that investors have completely lost faith in management. Doesn't look like a good buy to me.

I think THK's biggest mistake was buying PrimaryAds for $10 Million + incentives (up to $3 Million in cash & $13 million in THK stock depending on performance). That alone should signal a company not to touch.

Took a quick glance and seems that investors have completely lost faith in management. Doesn't look like a good buy to me.

I would agree that investors aren't convinced the ships are sailing in the same direction.

They do seem to have enough assets to bilge any water that comes aboard the ship, at least in the near term.

I'd go in for $500 if the price hit $.40-$.45

I'm thinking throwing some cash in. They did have some management problems, looks like their CEO resigned in April.

I'd be interested if anyone close to the company has a direction on it. My AM said that he and a few other employees are buying up as much stock as they can because the company is about to rebound, driven largely by this "ValidClick" plattform which is some sort of click prevention software it seems.

Also looks like some positive changes in management:

Kowabunga! Press Release

Note their revenue in 07 for the whole year was (0.45), in 06 it was 0.42. They lost almost all the money they made the next year.

This year so far in just this first quarter they already lost (2.30). This is a HUGE loss compared to last year. They lost only .11 per quarter, this year so far its .57 per quarter.

I would say its really really risky. I think it'll drop even more(its pumped from hype [ie: this post] right now). But.. if the next financials some how came out positive, or even at half the loss, you would see a huge gain.

I'm going to ask my AM and see if I can get info :) (although I doubt she knows anything)

This company has been promising flexible payment terms such as weeklies & can't deliever anything better than NET30.

Its apparent there are $ problems. I would steer clear.

At a way to chase a shitty stock. Doesn't seem like any near time growth - thus your gambling.

GTFO before you get shit kicked.

Ive personally never had payment problems with them. They even send my weekly payments early sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.