Anyone an Amazon affiliate?

bigtyivier2k2

Dec 28, 2010
california
Is anyone an Amazon affiliate?
I have 2 products that I sell on Amazon so I am trying to find as many Amazon affiliates to promote my product so that way we all make money.

sure, but why would I waste time promoting your product. You need to give more info.

Im not going to waste a couple hours building a site or even a page for your product if it:

a. doesnt get any traffic for the terms its related to
b. pays out shit b/c your product is low price/margin point.
c. people dont even know or want it.

If your 2 products are actually kindle ebooks, then I think you should not say it out loud here

Isn't everyone?

If only recruiting affiliates were that easy... But yeah some product details would be nice

was an affiliate, for some reason they stopped letting connecticut residents being affiliates. I have my affiliate link on a youtube vid with over 100 million views. Made around 300 bucks until they cut it off. Now i cant get ahold of the guy who owns the youtube account to change the fuckin link.

was an affiliate, for some reason they stopped letting connecticut residents being affiliates. I have my affiliate link on a youtube vid with over 100 million views. Made around 300 bucks until they cut it off. Now i cant get ahold of the guy who owns the youtube account to change the fuckin link.
$300 from how many views?