Anybody working with OurFreeStuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowledge26

Nov 10, 2008
I've been sending traffic to offers from this Canadian network (Our*Free*Stuff . net) since December. I told my Aff. Manager I would like to receive wires because they pay on Net 25 and that cheque would take so long to reach my country.

Well, after some talking they decided to send me a wire (for the amount I did back in December). It was sent on January 30th but my bank says there isn't any transfer yet and the average time for international wires is 2 or 3 business days. I double checked my bank info and is all right. My Aff. Manager also sent me a receipt for the transaction (dunno if it's real though).

Anyone having problems with this network?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I've received their checks on time, but am only switching to wires this month. Another person here has been on weekly wires with them for months without a problem though, afaik.

I had some issues with scrubs with their sister network canadian sponsors, but not with payments. In fact they've been great, they've sent me a bunch of tim hortons gift cards and coupons!

Thanks for the replies mates. I really like working with them, despite the scrub rate. They have some good intl offers. Maybe the problem is my bank, I'll use another one.

*edit: How long does a wire take to reach your bank account for you outside USA? My bank said 2 business days but I guess it takes more sometimes.

they deleted my accnt out of the blue.. I couldn't log in. I wasn't doign anything wrong. it only had 50$ or so in it, but it was still WTF - and I had only had the account for about a month, so it wasn't inactivity.

I emailed them a few times, they refused to answer.

Thanks for the replies mates. I really like working with them, despite the scrub rate. They have some good intl offers. Maybe the problem is my bank, I'll use another one.

*edit: How long does a wire take to reach your bank account for you outside USA? My bank said 2 business days but I guess it takes more sometimes.
I'm in Canada, most of my international wires show up the same day, at most the next day.

Yeah, they are serious. The problem is solved now, it seems my Bank's System had problem that day... weird. Now let's do some monies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.