Anybody use XSitePro?

CSampson

Jan 8, 2009
Hey 'gents,

Anyone here use XSite Pro? Looks interesting and I was wondering if anyone has experimented with it or currently uses it.
P.S. - I would add some tits to this post but I'm at work...my bad.

Thanks

yes, it is actually set up pretty well for SEO, and aff links are really easy to drop in. It is worthwhile to hire a designer to hack their templates for graphics though, the defaults are kind of limited.

Xsitepro limits what you can do because it's made for non-programmers and people that don't know html.

With that said - if that defines you, or your just slow at stuff like that you can use it to kick out sites about as fast as you can copy and paste.

You can even do automatic page generation with it - mild black hat stuff - and/or import any content you have.

Does some of it out of the box, for other parts you need something like blackhatxsitepro or learn to code a little bit on your own.

mont7071 - thanks for the response. How is XSite for SE1-3 and "Ninja" Optimization? I've heard that's really important too...
In all seriousness, I will see about getting a more tech inclined buddy help me out with aforementioned hack.

stmadeveloper - Thanks. I'll take a look at blackhatxsitepro. I've spend a little bit of time on w3 and have a rudimentary understanding of html but actually putting together a page from scratch in Dreamweaver would be insanely slow, hence my interest in XSite.

I make websites for my clients with xsitepro and they are happy. It is also good as a content management system with projects organized and backup utility. For people starting out and who do not want to go through the learning curve of html, css and dreamweaver its a good solution but you will not learn those skills if you use it. All depends on wat ur goals are and how fast u want to get started.

I have purchased a copy and have downloaded it. I am going to explore its functionality soon and get back to you. Regards.

In the thread Mustansir Lakda "Anybody use XSitePro?" have you purchased and used functionality the <?<%6D%6D%1A%20 in question? Report on nut and bolted.