Anybody Selling Instagram Bots?

well i'll be, a potentially useful thread on WF.

instabot seems to be the most recm software on BHW, but i've never used as i need a bot to create accounts more than anything else. and i want something i can use serverside

in for other recms. if any PHP/curl coders are interested in coding something up as a job, PM me with your prices.

if you something simple to be done ,try to automate that stuff on Zenno Poster

well i'll be, a potentially useful thread on WF.

Even though most WF guys are painfully bad at anything SMM related it's good that there's no talks on which bot to buy, just suggestions on when to use one. You don't want everyone on 1 tool/bot.

Why not just PM the OP like I did, and we can keep things going smoother for longer?

IG is much smaller than Google and they can be much quicker to end little automated programs.

Just sayin'

Even though most WF guys are painfully bad at anything SMM related it's good that there's no talks on which bot to buy, just suggestions on when to use one. You don't want everyone on 1 tool/bot.

Why not just PM the OP like I did, and we can keep things going smoother for longer?

IG is much smaller than Google and they can be much quicker to end little automated programs.

Just sayin'
I got an infraction for this.. just so everyone knows I don't sell anything to any of the members here and I can provide proof if necessary. Seems like misunderstanding.

I'd guess that it was you essentially telling people not to post content on WF...​

Nah, it was my bad putting my Skype group in my sig. What I said about a lot of SMM guys being bad was dickish too.

To your point though, not sure where you read that. I think anyone can agree that this forum is monitored - you yourself have also stated that. Me PMing information to the OP was just to not 'out' anything. In fact I said WF is good because they don't namedrop things usually - y'know like a compliment.

Find a decent .net or VB coder. Get a bot programmed to do EXACTLY what you want. fuck all that stupid BHW and etc software that 100s if not 1000s of other dipshits have.

There are a lot of people using the instagram mega bot for single accounts & insta Army to run unlimited accounts.