Any wordpress wizards out there?

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
I need quite a lot of help with various things, trying to get my site looking really neat.

Any wizards out there with gmail or something so we can instant message?

Serious - few things got me stuck.

There are people who can help you here.

Why not post your question in this thread instead of getting a direct contact without any assurance that you will stop asking questions, spam them, send them sales letter and a lot more after your first question was answered?

You will rarely find someone to give you their direct contact without hiring them or getting a product from them for support.

So what I can suggest is open it up! post it here and someone will give you a freakin' answer

There are people who can help you here.

Why not post your question in this thread instead of getting a direct contact without any assurance that you will stop asking questions, spam them, send them sales letter and a lot more after your first question was answered?

You will rarely find someone to give you their direct contact without hiring them or getting a product from them for support.

So what I can suggest is open it up! post it here and someone will give you a freakin' answer

Definitely! I too recommend you to post your issues here. There are helpful people out here and you get to have multiple advices which helps. Still you can email or PM me with your issue.

Okay thanks guys. Going to be honest, I just went and changed the theme of my site and it's working fine now. Just need to add some more content, then stick in some affiliate products and then monetize it.

After that it's just a matter of adding content/doing SEO everyday. Will come back if I need advice! :)