Any value in this?

Rancor13

Chuuurrrp
Feb 27, 2008
So I created this page a while back with really no purpose other then just seeing how it would work. I haven't tried anything to really monetize the page, but was curious if any of you had insight. Perhaps if someone has a really good idea we could implement and split the revenue. It could be worthless... I'm not sure. Attached some pictures with demographic info

here is the page itself www.facebook.com/LasVegasEDC

Super high activity and response rate, and around feb - june traffic spikes insane.

Curious to see what some of you smart gents think.

-Rancor

Attachments

• edc1.jpg
    edc1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 49
  • edc2.png
    edc2.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 31

Last I checked this flower

Beautiful-Daisy-Flower-Picture-5.jpg

was spelled "Daisy"

Page has been up for almost two years, and I had never realized that. Thanks for pointing that out.

grasscity has an aff program. I'm sure ravers would like to check out bongs. You can also promote rave gear (idk if it has aff program but its probably on amazon).

You cant sell XTC but you can push 5HTP for the XTC recovery.

grasscity has an aff program. I'm sure ravers would like to check out bongs. You can also promote rave gear (idk if it has aff program but its probably on amazon).

You cant sell XTC but you can push 5HTP for the XTC recovery.
Also pill-testing kits and other harm-reduction products if you can find an affiliate program.

Edit: Could also contact promoters/headshops/etc in Vegas and offer to promote them on your page.

Also pill-testing kits and other harm-reduction products if you can find an affiliate program.

Edit: Could also contact promoters/headshops/etc in Vegas and offer to promote them on your page.

This is along the lines of what I was thinking.

If you were a business owner in that type of niche, would you personally see value having your business listed here with a great plug?

Depends on the business. I just sent you a PM.

P.S. I wouldn't try to push grasscity shit.

My Company, Electric Styles, sells these:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjreUcTh0k"]Why Sound Responsive Light Up Bras are awesome! - YouTube[/ame]

ElectricStyles_7174_1024x1024.jpg

Let's connect, add me on skype @ nkneuper, email me at electricstyles@gmail.com, or pm me!