Any paid source for weight loss (amateur) pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtrend

Feb 6, 2008
Most web stock pictures sites have weight loss pictures that look too professional and therefore phony in my opinion. Besides most don't have "before & after" pictures either.

I was wondering if there is any source (paid or free) for weight loss pictures (besides google image search)

Thanks.

Well, there are many ways, I found a ton at weight loss forums like suggested above, just make sure you crop out their heads. And if you are putting up a blog like jennysweightloss then you are gonna get owned.

Most web stock pictures sites have weight loss pictures that look too professional and therefore phony in my opinion. Besides most don't have "before & after" pictures either.

I was wondering if there is any source (paid or free) for weight loss pictures (besides google image search)

Thanks.

If you're that concerned, PM someone on the forums and offer to paypal them $100 for use of their pictures.

you shouldn't really bother with those weight loss before and after pics that shit doesn't convert.
Those weight loss blogs are a waste of time

you shouldn't really bother with those weight loss before and after pics that shit doesn't convert.
Those weight loss blogs are a waste of time

Are you sure you just don't want more competition? Obviously their not gonna make you rich but I do know someone who makes $300-$500 a day just from oragnic search engine traffic with a fake weight loss blog started a few months ago.

OK, this is secret blueprint which worked for me:

1. Find cute girl without money
2. Marry her
3. Make lot of money on Internet
4. Have children with her
5. ... now this part is on autopilot ... wait a bit and she will divorce you ...and take all of your money
6. You will loose your weight in days :) (I did too ... proven method)
7. Take pictures of yourself ... before and after
8. Make a website about this new proven method
9. Write a book about
10. Make a fortune on Internet :)

Reactions: _poto_

2. Marry her
5. ... now this part is on autopilot ... wait a bit and she will divorce you ...and take all of your money
9. Write a book about

It's a good thing you don't post to often.

you could just photoshop some pics of fat people to make them thinner... plenty of fat slobs at the malls (or anywhere public) here in ohio...

2. Marry her
9. Write a book about

lol...

Myspace, Facebook, Bebo and precious Photoshop. Every girl there can be made to lose few pounds :D

Status
Not open for further replies.