Any one useing guitar pro ?

RonaldS

Jun 17, 2010
I use this software and I was wondering does anyone know how to automatically detect the chords. For instance, on the fretboard, I have the 'show [beat]+ [bar]' option, now the first bar is in fact the Bm chord, but I had to recognize it as it was not printed on the tabulature sheet I'm using.

So I was wondering was it possible for the sw to recognize which chord was being played for each bar so that I could simply see the chord name. Kinda like the guitar toolkit software on the iphone has this option that can detect a chord based on what notes are played.

Gay webmaster don't mess with guitars. The only purpose of a guitar is to pick up chicks. You're better off asking questions about the piano.

There should be an option to view chords, they even have the option to see where the notes would be played on the piano.. Just have a better look through the options and settings.

Unless you're using it to quiz yourself, no software is going to make you a better guitar player. Just learn learn where the notes are, learn about 3rds and 5ths and basic chord structure and be an all around more awesome person.