Any old dish or directv affiliates?

thinksmarty

Lead Sales - Call Center
Oct 14, 2009
los angeles
www.thesmartygroup.com
Chargebacks are what ruined most of your relationships im sure.

I have a retailer that will pay 100 dollars a install , with no chargebacks.

We are only taking 10 affiliates and you will all be placed on direct 1099 with the company.

Landing pages will submit to there lead database and there call center will call the client.

Best of the best salesmen on floor and no chargebacks for you.

If the moderators feel I am spaming please remove this , but the no chargeback detail is unique.

And I feel would spark some intrest.

I have a retailer that will pay 100 dollars a install , with no chargebacks..

Screw that noise! You mean if I send 1000 leads per day to your friend, I have to then wait for the call center to get the time to call each lead, arrange a time to do an install, which could be 4-8 weeks based on demand, hope the client doesnt cancel during that time, then finally gets the install, and I get my $100 for that lead?

SignMeUpGuy.jpg

Chargebacks are what ruined most of your relationships im sure.

I have a retailer that will pay 100 dollars a install , with no chargebacks.

We are only taking 10 affiliates and you will all be placed on direct 1099 with the company.

Landing pages will submit to there lead database and there call center will call the client.

Best of the best salesmen on floor and no chargebacks for you.

If the moderators feel I am spaming please remove this , but the no chargeback detail is unique.

And I feel would spark some intrest.
Well, that $100 seems lower than what I can get from a top notch DirecTV partner even after chargeback/non-activates are included... Some call centers are just able to convert things better than others.
Screw that noise! You mean if I send 1000 leads per day to your friend, I have to then wait for the call center to get the time to call each lead, arrange a time to do an install, which could be 4-8 weeks based on demand, hope the client doesnt cancel during that time, then finally gets the install, and I get my $100 for that lead?
Shit... you've obviously never worked in the satellite TV space before. Those promoting sales straight up with a call center involved, generating real sales (some of which might cancel before payment) make a hell of a lot more money than those people getting paid peanuts on the leads.

Understand where you guys are coming from but I really am offering no charge backs what so ever , any affiliates staying around for a long time know the advantage...

I actually would be willing to pay per lead as well if you can provide me with a customer that :

1. Has interest in dish network and would like to hear about our new promotion.

2.has a credit card.

I would like to establish some relationships and would be willing to pay someone to put the platform into place as well.

I might be a n00b to internet marketing but when it comes to running offline retailers I am no newbie...

I have nothing but respect for all of the people on this forum and will take my beatings like all the rest but I have call centers that already sell these products and are already purchasing leads.

This dish deal would benefit someone I ran brick and mortar call centers for all the major satellite retailers on the oe tool , got fucked by isat , allsat(before dish buy),american satellite , RPM sat, vision sat the list goes on and on.

I have a good deal with this retailer if anyone would like to make some money.....

thinksmarty, i don't think anyone was necessarily looking for a per lead - as johu said, we understand that a per sale can make more money if we provide good leads.

the issue with your offer is it's just not that high. I could get $150+/sale for these sales from other providers, and they have their shit together with their sales processes.

.Shit... you've obviously never worked in the satellite TV space before. Those promoting sales straight up with a call center involved, generating real sales (some of which might cancel before payment) make a hell of a lot more money than those people getting paid peanuts on the leads.

truth - we usually made almost 4x more when taking the install over the lead offer.

I would put the center up against any out there in terms of conversion.

I come from a voice blast background , dialing over 500k minutes a day for 5+ years.

The center can convert things others would not.

But like i've said just a suggestion , if anyone is really looking for a long term business model with these types of campaigns.

Most affiliate programs hold a portion of your money , we will not.

Most programs will charge you back or terminate and non pay.

We will do neither.

Most I could ever give would be 125 with our floor doing the sales.

truth - we usually made almost 4x more when taking the install over the lead offer.
And this is exactly why I find it laughable when tons of posters here are quick to bash per-sale offers (or a smaller lead + per sale payment) and swear that all they'll do is produce leads and that it's the advertiser's responsibility to convert those to sales.

And this is exactly why I find it laughable when tons of posters here are quick to bash per-sale offers (or a smaller lead + per sale payment) and swear that all they'll do is produce leads and that it's the advertiser's responsibility to convert those to sales.

I would be willing to prepay for leads on approved landing pages.

Anyone interested?

As long as leads come in clean we are good and there isnt signifiant pattern of non answers or people not knowing what the rep is talking about when they call lol

Most programs will charge you back or terminate and non pay.

We will do neither.
Terminations aside, you will be offering a lower payout per sale than companies who don't have to bake in the chargeback risk to their payout. So when you're baking in an estimated % to the payout, how can you pay more than the others?

And why won't you post the name here? Is this a case where if you post the company name, you'll find affiliates here who have been burned by them in the past? Normally this kind of thread would be deleted/get you banned, but I guess mods are being nice. A new poster with no cred, posting no details? We've all seen that before.

Dishnetwork purchased ALLsat years ago.

Dish network compliance is against any third party vendors at the moment.

So you have to do things this way , just the way it is.

I'm not here to cause any issues or waist anyones time and like I said i'm willing to prepay.

If mods feel my post is offbase to content of forum please remove and my apoligies for waisting anyones time.

But I would prepay a senior member of this forum to produce leads.

Dishnetwork purchased ALLsat years ago.

Dish network compliance is against any third party vendors at the moment.

So you have to do things this way , just the way it is.
I'm aware that Dish purchased AllSat, not sure what that has to do with this.

As for 3rd party vendors, then what's up with Saveology's affiliate program, Clearlink's program, VMC, and all the other dealers hooking up affiliates? I know each program differs, but it doesn't look like Dish dealers have stopped affiliate deals.

Those are the guys trying to make a dollar and not trying to build a business.

grandfather deals.

do some research on investor section of dishnetwork and look at all the retailer closers.

Just trying to show you that there's active attempt on there part to have more control on internet market.

Saveolgy aka The Elephant Group charges a 50 dollar set up fee to all your clients. you think that doesn't effect your conversion?

Do some research on there call center pretty interesting pissed off rep stories

Dish network is putting alot of pressure on there new retailers to source there own leads , why im extending this invitation but would prefer not to disclose private info over public forum.

Be more then happy to discus on phone .