Any of you play L4D?

left_4_dead___witch___zoey_by_bar1scorpio1.jpg

Game is awesome.. no time for games lately though :(

Just got it so I can play online with my little bro. I've been way too busy to play though.

Love to play it when I have the time.

No time lately.

::emp::

bought a new hard drive installed Vista and uninstalled all the Microsoft games, put my XP HD in my dresser... no time for games

[EDIT] - Now i waste my time with booze... anyone know of a way to stop that besides AA? Wow. thats a great rebill idea. Stop drinking in thirty days! Only 1.95 for shipping!

Stop smoking anyone? eh eh?

Ive played so much l4d it makes me sick. I haven't played in a month or so, because I'm so sick of playing with retard noobs! I'd love to get a good group together that can play and understand the game.

no time to play? and foolin' around in forum is so much better use of my time. btw, cod4 modern warfare is more ass-kickin' than shooting zombie's ass...

COD4 is way more addicting once you get into it. L4D is okay, but there aren't enough levels. Have you played Nazi Zombies on World at War yet? That's tons of fun playing with someone next to you or even with 3 other people online.

COD4 was great but in my opinion only in single-player.

They ruined the multiplayer in COD4 on the Xbox360 by having a forced radar where everybody can see everybody at all times! What's the fun in seeing all the enemies on your radar, and they can see all of you?

I mean, it's supposed to be a more "realistic" game and all, but in what actual combat/warfare do you have a "radar" available that shows ALL the enemies' positions at all times so you can just walk over and pick them out?
(On the pc version of COD4, this all-players-visible radar can be disabled though).

It's why I much rather play COD3 over COD4 multiplayer any day.

/COD4 vent..

Anyway - I look forward to L4D2 this fall. Hope they improve the graphics a bit too, as L4D looked a bit dated with the old CS engine.