Any instagram guides?

Tangled

Jan 10, 2014
Does anybody know where I can find some information on instagram marketing? Getting more likes/followers?

I'm trying to promote my eCommerce site using instagram.

Thanks

Just use relevant hashtags and post more often. People who are interested on your niche will find you. Also, follow people and like back pics so they will notice your presence. I have observed that most successful IG accounts are those that have a funny tone to their posts, or sometimes those which are very informative and creative. There you go!

Hello! My name is Samuel, an experienced Affiliate Marketer currently earning SIX FIGURES PER YEAR. I am more than willing to share my broad knowledge in the world of Affiliate Marketing. Hence, let me offer you the Six Figures Coaching Program for FREE. Just sign up under me and have all your questions answered. Please add me up on skype ​(Skype​ ​Username: steinhoffs2000)​ ​so​ ​we​ ​can​ ​schedule​ ​a​ ​time​ ​to​ ​chat!​

Hello! I am an experienced marketer looking forward to share my knowledge in Affiliate Marketing. Sign up under my Six Figures Coaching Program FREE of charge and you will have full access to all your queries. Please add me up on skype ​(Skype​ ​Username: steinhoffs2000)​ ​so​ ​we​ ​can​ ​schedule​ ​a​ ​time​ ​to​ ​chat!​

To promote on Instagram, just use HQ pictures and post regularly with appropriate hashtags. Don't forget to follow other users so they can follow you back. You can also use Instagram ads or collaborate with influencers if you can afford to spend some money for this