Any Good Private Torrent Trackers?

aim high

Jun 3, 2008
no idea if we are allowed to talk about torrents here. but demonid isnt working for me. any others?

After PB, when I first learned of torrents, I started using torrents on these private sites.

Code:
ilovetorrents.org and bitsoup.org
They aren't near as good as Demonoid, but their stuff is virus free and you find some decent stuff from time to time. (I still log in once in a while and find something of use.)

Demonoid is BLANK for me as well right now. But my trackers are still running/active.

P.S. You can try the list here. Most of the links are active for signup but some are dead.
Code:
 http://filesharefreak.com/2008/02/15/a-list-of-250-working-private-bittorrent-sites/

Demonoid has been up and down for a couple weeks... tough to say how that will go.

The only private trackers I have access to I don't have invites for, so no use in outting them. If that changes I'd be glad to pass along the access.

Demonoid is back up again now.

Edit: Now it's not........ARGH!!!! I can get to the torrent listings, but when I click on a torrent it goes BLANK. (It usually gives me the maintenance message between 3 and 5 a.m. but not this time.)

Im seeing many good private trackers going down without any notice. Anyways if you can geat an invitation to torrentleech .org and have an seedbox or something then your good. Im there, but only VIPS get invitations

I have been using Demonoid for awhile now, but a couple weeks ago decided to plunge into Usenet.

Usenet is much better so far, and I am getting ridiculously faster download speeds than I did with torrents.

no idea if we are allowed to talk about torrents here. but demonid isnt working for me. any others?

I don't know what's up with their site?

If I go into no-script and forbid Demonoid's site, everything works just fine. I've been allowing partial scripts for the last 2 months without any problems. But for the last 3 days it was acting up at night.

I decided tonight to try forbidding the scripts all together and the site is working fine now. (It's a head scratcher for me.)

for everything but video, google what to use instead of oink and try to get in, I was lucky enough to =)

demonoid still rocks pretty well in my book

thepeerhub dot net is private but you don't need to jump through hoops to become a member, just sign up - not as big, but almost always fast.