Any Good Incentivizable Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye

Jun 12, 2007
Anyone know of any networks that offer Incentivizable CPA. I would be willing to sign up under someone for a good company.

Most any network carries incent stuff you just have to make sure any program is incentivizable or ask your AM to make sure. I know Smax carries a bunch at ads4dough as well.

Hydra has a lot of them, but I think they're going the way of the dodo. Somebody correct me if I'm mistaken.

That's what I am finding out. A year or so ago there were tons now I am having trouble finding them.

That's what I am finding out. A year or so ago there were tons now I am having trouble finding them.

Yeah, because they really have no value to the advertiser if you're running a "get a free ____" type of site. With these kinds of sites, the easiest offers to run are the ones with free trials. The user will sign up for the free trial, with absolutely no interest in the product or service being offered, and he will cancel the offer later on. Benefit to advertiser = none. So basically, the advertiser gets a bunch of worthless customers.

I have accounts with lots of networks and periodically look for some interesting offers. You can usually find some interesting ones.

We have a vast amount of incentivizable offers available. Would you like an excel spreadsheet of our campaign list?

Another thing I noticed about incentivized offers was, when it came as incentivized or unincentivized the latter paid more. I think the Netflix subscription was offered this way, or was it Blockbuster?

worthless incentivized customers

Another thing I noticed about incentivized offers was, when it came as incentivized or unincentivized the latter paid more. I think the Netflix subscription was offered this way, or was it Blockbuster?

That is because the non incentivized customers actually worth something. That is why advertisers can pay more.

Status
Not open for further replies.