Any good forum profile sign up bots?

Sticks79

Jun 3, 2007
As title suggest, can anyone recommend a decent bot for this, I know xrumer does this, but I don't need xrumer right now.

Preferably with these features:

Captcha support, deathbycapthca, decaptcher etc etc.

Built in forum footprints, or ability to add them.

Autofill for signing up.

Gimme, gimme Plz.

Or if a coder here can build this for me, pm me.

I don't know about pre-existing bots, but it should be pretty easy to write something with uBot or iMacros that would do what you want.

for forum profiles, really your best bet is xrumer.

Its like $550 bucks right? Considering if you did find another bot to do forum profiles, its gonna cost you like $100 to but it. Plop down the $550 and get something that is established, well supported ( updates and all ) and works out the box and is 1 hell of a tool.

The extra cost really is well worth it

Thanks for pointing in our direction dchuk.

Captcha support, deathbycapthca, decaptcher etc etc.

We currently support Decaptcher, Bypass Captcha and BeatCaptcha, with plans on adding DeathbyCaptcha at the end of May

Built in forum footprints, or ability to add them.

We don't have a way to scrape for footprints (Yet) so our advanced users use ScrapeBox but you can easily add any txt list of URL's from a Supported Platform to the Wizard and have a fully functional automated list in just a few minutes.

Check the Documentation - Select Toolkit and Toolkit Wizard

You can also code your own Templates for the Wizard or for individual sites if you're so inclined.

If you don't want to create your own list we add 30 a month or you can get Packets others users have made Shareable Site Packets and Wizards

Autofill for signing up

Got that along with auto email verification.

We also have a free trial that doesn't even require an email address to use - you can download it here Trial Download

Ok sweet, thanks for teh replies, I'm checking out Ubot now, but I might just buy Sick Profile Maker... Coz it looks fully sick!

can I subscribe with paypal as plimus hates me for some reason. (can't find contact email on your site)

You can pay through Paypal with Plimus.

We use Plimus for their security and fraud checks and they give us a built in Affiliate Program, we currently do not have any plans to go with another payment processor.

I tried paying with paypal through plimus but it got refunded almost instantly, will shoot them an email to see what up. Would love to give this programme a go.

I think building one with ubot would be pretty easy, assuming you had the Forum URLs.

PM me if you wanna chat about making one.

It's extremely simple to make with Ubot. Only problem is Ubot is pretty slow and blasts of 10k+ a day can take awhile.