Any Facebook application developers around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I seriously need your help.

I need to look for 80-100 Facebook application developers and ask if they could please add an application that I'm promoting (it's not an affiliate offer or something...I'm a publicist/writer and I was asked to help promote this product) - which lets them receive "tips" (as in money tips) from users of their application or money/donations.

The application is free and can allow the sending and receiving of money within Facebook. You can deposit and withdraw via credit card, Paypal or bank transfer. This is a relatively new FB app.

And guys if you're interested to add this one to your own page (regardless of whether you're an app developer or not), please let me know and I'll send a few bucks over ;)

Anybody?

Because I seriously need your help.

I need to look for 80-100 Facebook application developers and ask if they could please add an application that I'm promoting (it's not an affiliate offer or something...I'm a publicist/writer and I was asked to help promote this product) - which lets them receive "tips" (as in money tips) from users of their application or money/donations.

The application is free and can allow the sending and receiving of money within Facebook. You can deposit and withdraw via credit card, Paypal or bank transfer. This is a relatively new FB app.

And guys if you're interested to add this one to your own page (regardless of whether you're an app developer or not), please let me know and I'll send a few bucks over ;)

Anybody?

So why the hell are you even asking for developers why not spend the money to do some FaceBook or Adwords PPC to get the userbase up to your required levels much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.