Any experience wiht Loudmo.net ?

Loudmo pays $1 per install. I don't know whether the pay is good for an adware install. They have FLV player installs which works good. Wouldn't hurt a try. Kill it if it works :)

Any one tried already their new promotion methods? They have Chameleon Tom (Facebook skin SW) and Babelfish (online language translation)...

@benzema where did you see $1? It is $1.50 for US than some other countries have $0.60 and rest of the world $0.03. Maybe you meant average :)

I've actually been thinking about setting up some torrents and binding some exe with my install...

Anyway the only thing holding me back right now is wondering how safe it is to upload and seed copyrighted programs while supplying people with adware....

Is this illegal and has anyone ever been taken to court because of this?

Trigger, good question, but think about it that way, you fuck people with your adware who fuck other people (software developers), so double fuck = good guy. Simple math!

I've actually been thinking about setting up some torrents and binding some exe with my install...

Anyway the only thing holding me back right now is wondering how safe it is to upload and seed copyrighted programs while supplying people with adware....

Seeding copyrighted material == illegal

Besides neither loudmo or zango will accept P2P installs. P2P has really shitty traffic quality so even if you automate their install process you will eventually be banned due to quality.

You need to use different PPI programs for bundling EXE with Loudmo you would be banned and not paid same for PPN. These 2 companies are legal and all installs are possible to uninstall.

Does bundling exes with torrents still work? Is it worth the time to even try it?

Pay-per-instal.org seems pretty dead, and from what I've read in order to make a lot of money you need to have lots of a lots of botnets.... And frankly im not tryna go to jail for hacking lol

Loudmo.net is referral lolz.
LoudMO is ok for now, didn't get paid yet because I didn't met the threshold, but now I'm expecting payment from them.. I don't know which net they pay, probably Net-60.

Will LoudMo still bundle their software with any .exe you give them, or are those sweet days long gone?

Loudmo.net is referral lolz.
LoudMO is ok for now, didn't get paid yet because I didn't met the threshold, but now I'm expecting payment from them.. I don't know which net they pay, probably Net-60.

Its Net 30 Payment.

They DO Shave Like Hell

I've been with zango/pinball for almost a year, If they do shave it's probably very minimal as I haven't really noticed it. If anybody needs a hookup to get into pinball just give me a shout and I'll get my AM to approve you.