Any dumb/fool-proof method of spending money to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brizzad

Jun 19, 2007
I know a while back I made a post asking about posting daily quality blog posts and getting linkbacks as a fool proof way to make money, however, I don't have time for that. I've been trying, but my real job that I can't get away from just takes so much time and energy.

I have a lot of extra money, with no time at all. Is there any fool-proof way for me to just spend/invest this money with a sure fire return in the form of a monthly affiliate check? I'm really trying to get out of this office but I just don't have time to get anything started.

Is it that simple? Just hire someone to write my blog posts and submit to directories for me?
It can be. Of course, if you really want your hand held, you'll probably have to pay for that too.

Most of the people who are making money have lost money at one or more times through trial and error.

-Develop a business model, and how you plan on making money, AM, adsense, etc.
-Decide on your core medium - website, PPC/landing page, blog.
-Next consider what you gotta do to drive traffice to your core to make money - keyword research, artice/directory submission, creating a satellite blog to drive traffic, etc.

now figure out everything that you dont have time for, from creating the page, to keyword research (hell u can buy a list from jon lol) although u should go through it cuz others might not care about details as much as u do, and then delegate and manage...

u might fail at times but u'll learn ... thats if u have the money to spend on outsourcing...

however, I don't have time for that. I've been trying, but my real job that I can't get away from just takes so much time and energy.

you obviously don't want to make a living online that bad otherwise you will find time... Think of a project you want to do, estimate how many hours it will take for each phase of the project, research, design, develop, market, promote.... add more time to set a realistic goal for yourself and also so you don't get burned out eg=> Est Project Time = 40 hours (Real Project Time = 45 - 50 hours).

Wickedfire is a goldmine and there is tons of quality threads on here that you can make money from if you really read them. One of the biggest lessons I have ever learned is really try to implement and learn what you read, eg: don't just skim over a post and go yeah nice information, might try that someday and never do it. No one is gonna help you...

As Quad says: Just Fucking do it

I know a while back I made a post asking about posting daily quality blog posts and getting linkbacks as a fool proof way to make money, however, I don't have time for that. I've been trying, but my real job that I can't get away from just takes so much time and energy.

I have a lot of extra money, with no time at all. Is there any fool-proof way for me to just spend/invest this money with a sure fire return in the form of a monthly affiliate check? I'm really trying to get out of this office but I just don't have time to get anything started.

sure fire way might be to put it in a savings account, it seems like you dont want to put the work in to make the money that you can make in AM.

If it was that easy, there would be no money in it. Big returns = a lot of work and big risks, low returns = less work, less risk.

New sports season coming up. Buy seasons tickets (or multiple depending on how much money you're talking about) and sell on craigslist/ebay. Should be able to get 50-100% return, plus a few free tix for yourself :)

It's hard to do it without much work but people will sell you money making websites for 8 to 10 months worth of profit. Brick and mortar might sell for 5 to ten years of profit which tells you websites have a shelf life so you will have to work to maintain or repurpose the site every year.

You can outsource. You can have someone do most of the work for as little as $4 an hour in some cases. Check out Elance, hire someone, and usually they wont be done with a project unless you think its done to your liking. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.