Any comments on this affiliate program?

HatariX

Dec 3, 2019
Hello all, I hope you can help me with this affiliate program

Join our VPN Affiliate Program & Make Money Now | NordVPN

I'm new to affiliate marketing although I am copywriting on cyber security issues, and hope to make some money if my readers buy Nord. Is this an OK affiliate marketing program? I know the service and it's ok but don't know if the money is ok comparing to other affiliate programs. Thank you!

P.S. I'm posting articles on medium right now with 1k-1.5k views on average. Can I expect at least some conversions from this platform?

Hello all, I hope you can help me with this affiliate program

Join our VPN Affiliate Program & Make Money Now | NordVPN

I'm new to affiliate marketing although I am copywriting on cyber security issues, and hope to make some money if my readers buy Nord. Is this an OK affiliate marketing program? I know the service and it's ok but don't know if the money is ok comparing to other affiliate programs. Thank you!

P.S. I'm posting articles on medium right now with 1k-1.5k views on average. Can I expect at least some conversions from this platform?

Here is EvaDav.com as a source of a high-quality traffic from all over the world.

I know that some guys promote this offer with push ads and the results are not so good, but I believe you will have much better outcome with the articles