Android 5.0 Lollipop

AngryFiver

Nov 14, 2014
This update is horrible. So many things I don't like about it....

Some functions are now slower than before or don't work like they used to. And who the hell picked that color scheme? White everywhere...not to mention the lovely pond scum green color on the contacts screen.

They should've gave people the option to change back to KitKat colors.

200.gif

I think it's just too early. But yeah, I'm not jiving with it. Like every new piece of technology, really, you have to either accept that a new release will have some problems or wait it out.

But yeah, then that brings up the question. Why not fucking fix your shit before you release it.

Who knows.

Give it some time, I'm sure by the end of it you and your lollipop will be sleeping together.

Looks horrible on my HTC one m8, all the new windows look out of place. And even with new backgrounds it still looks and feels weird. Its also super laggy.

Works fast, and looks good on my Nexus.

Looks horrible on my HTC one m8, all the new windows look out of place. And even with new backgrounds it still looks and feels weird. Its also super laggy.

Works fast, and looks good on my Nexus.

Works and looks fine on my m8. I use Nova Launcher tho, way better than the default one, imo. Better customizations and more control.

Just get a launcher, they've ALWAYS been better than stock. & root your phone while you're at it, not doing so is the equivalent of Google telling you that you're not man enough to be an administrator on your phone.

Yeah Lollipop is junk. I've installed it on a Nexus 5, Moto X (2nd gen), and a HTC One (M8) and it's garbage on all phones. Buggy, laggy, ugly, harder to use ... just a steaming pile of Peweps feces. I rolled back to Kitkat where possible.

Its not just Android though, look up all the problems with iOS 8.x. It's total shit too but we keep buying it!

I'm sticking with my 1st Gen moto X with Kitkat 4.4.4. Rock solid, quick, easy to use.

The color scheme is absolutely terrible. I feel like I'm using a windows phone and/or a children's toy. Why don't we have the option to go back to the dark color scheme?

Lollipop thread in May 2015? Really? Which butthole you guys been shoving your head in?