Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Nah, just average

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Son, I am disappoint

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

Suddenly_Ass

Feb 7, 2012
Now I know I post a lot of ass on this forum, but it's usually a quick fire thing. I don't have it stored on my computer (the interwebz has so much, why would I need to) and I don't look at it for hours on end, it's usually a quick "would I bang that ass?" question and then I post it if the answer is yes, and hopefully some of you like it.

Well today, for the first time in ages I came across an ass that actually made me stop and go Jesus fucking Christ - Holy fucking shit! Doesn't happen all that often, so I thought I would make a single post of it and see if you guys agree.

tumblr_mdv9zivNAM1r855vpo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: quintana

I mean she's got a nice body yes.
But some of your posts are legendary my friend. This one.. I can say the pussy looks better than the ass.. But you got to have pussy, ass, and tits looking and feeling right.

Besides im too old to pap anymore.

But all I want for my birthday is a big booty girl

Looks like I have failed with this pic. Please forgive me brothers.

Lol at the tag suddenly ass is tacox.

No question she looks fucking amazing...!

But I think if the picture was taken side on it would look incredible.

It always feel weird when Suddently Ass writes something, I guess it humanizes him. It's like when Luke takes off Darth Vader's mask.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1EbSoiNh_Q&feature=player_detailpage"]Darth Vader Harmonica Bayou - YouTube[/ame]