An ALL NEW and FAST GROWING AFFILIATE NETWORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go2DirectAds

Jul 18, 2006
I am pleased to introduce a new and fast growing affiliate network, Go2DirectAds.com. I am James Christie, and I am the Affiliate Marketing Director for Go2DirectAds.com. I would like to give you all an idea of what we are about, and invite you to come and try us out.

Our innovative team brings many years of affiliate marketing to raise the standard of current online marketing solutions. Our goal is to provide you and your company the best in customer support and the best affiliate offers on the web today. We want to work with you to provide you with some of the highest affiliate payouts in the industry.

Our network accepts affiliate marketers from all over the world. Not only do we offer a quick growing inventory of excellent products in various, we also do quick and timely payouts and are very proud of our support..

OUR FEATURED PRODUCT: ERROR NUKER
Here is a high paying affiliate program that would interest any webmaster. Error Nuker is an excellent tool that can seek and destroy harmful errors in the Windows registry. As an affiliate of this program you will earn $22 on every sale you make. Please visit the links below to signup and be among the first to market this product.

index.gif

More merchants and programs are being added as we grow on a weekly basis as we strive to be one of the best affiliate networks. Don't forget to signup on our website for free and watch for our new high paying affiliate programs as they are introduced.

http://www.Go2DirectAds.com - Sign up as an affiliate

Hello James
Would you mind scratching my back while I beat you to death with my keyboard?
oh and great product by the way. Do you have some fake testimonials for us? I hate selling products without reading the testimonials first. Bush had some great testimonials before he got elected President. Maybe you should run for president too.

Sincerely,
Your neighbor.

I found tons of testimonials!!!! They must be legit!!

Best. Product. Ever! Nice work on your Error Nuker. This is simply unbelievable!
--Will Ward

Please feel free to include this on your website. Since I invested in Error Nuker I made over $100,000 profits. The very best.
--Anthony Torres

I would gladly pay over $600 for Error Nuker. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! Thanks to Error Nuker, we've just launched our 5th website!
--Will Morgan

I love Error Nuker. I use Error Nuker often. Thank You!

--Robert Wood

Error Nuker is great. I don't know what else to say. I would also like to say thank you to all your staff. This is the most reliable thing of thing we've ever used.
--Kenneth Roberts

Error Nuker has completely surpassed our expectations. We were treated like royalty. Very easy to use.
--Mary Gray

Awesome! Awesome! Error Nuker is awesome!
--Sue Torres

You guys rock! We've seen amazing results already. Keep up the excellent work.
--Sarah Miller

I made back the purchase price in just 48 hours! Everything happened so fast! We're loving it.
--Matt Moore

Thank You! Keep up the excellent work. I STRONGLY recommend Error Nuker to EVERYONE interested in running a successful online business!
--Anthony Bailey

Best. Product. Ever! To be honest you cannot beat the services or the people that I have dealt with. I highly endorse it.
--Fran Cox

I did some shopping, and I cannot believe this deal! Error Nuker did exactly what you said it does. Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free!
--Julie Cook

damn. now I have to buy it.
oh well. it was either this, or the college fund... I guess college will have to wait (again)

:bigear: Holy moley!!! I'm all ears!! Tell me more about this great product and the affilate program! I bet I could earn tons!

:nopenope:

guysmy said:
:bigear: Holy moley!!! I'm all ears!! Tell me more about this great product and the affilate program! I bet I could earn tons!

:nopenope:
Sure, just post your bank account number along with your social security # and we'll get you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.