Amex SearchManager

conv3rsion

Get Money + Get Paid
Dec 14, 2008
This looks interesting, just got an email:

American Express OPEN is dedicated to helping our customers find ways to do more business. That’s why we are introducing SearchManager, the new online solution that helps simplify search marketing, an increasingly important way to find new customers and drive sales.

SearchManager provides immediate single-point access to all major search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft — even Facebook. By eliminating the hassle of multiple logins and interfaces, SearchManager can enable business owners to more effectively manage their campaigns.

SearchManager helps your business:

IMPROVE RESULTS
Objective recommendations prioritized daily

SAVE TIME
User-friendly, straightforward tools for faster decisions

EASILY ANALYZE PERFORMANCE
Customizable reports to easily track results

GET PERSONAL SERVICING
Phone, e-mail, and online assistance

Sign up now to start taking advantage of SearchManager and see how your advertising dollars can work harder for you.

It has a free trial, I don't know what the actual cost is. Website is at OPEN SearchManager.com (not a referral link)

Anyone else heard about this? Even if this ends up not really being designed for direct response folks, imagine offering something using this service for the people doing client ppc campaigns. I'm also wondering if it has some bulk ad facebook api type integration.

The searchmanager is a white-labeled version of Clickable. I'm not sure you'll find any differences in the product. Clickable charges 5% of ad-spend, I'm assuming SearchManager does something similar.

Although if your going to use this, I'd probably just use Clickable instead because I'm sure it looks better than this white-labeled AMEX version.

The searchmanager is a white-labeled version of Clickable. I'm not sure you'll find any differences in the product. Clickable charges 5% of ad-spend, I'm assuming SearchManager does something similar.

Although if your going to use this, I'd probably just use Clickable instead because I'm sure it looks better than this white-labeled AMEX version.

wow, thats expensive. Thanks for the info.