amazon dash button -- need a refill? press the button.

You know what day it is tomorrow right? Although I clicked the button to apply for the beta program, I'm sure we'll find out that this is an April Fools joke ;)

Someone on Facebook rightfully pointed out - what happens when your five year old gets a hold of the button? The next day you have a pallet of Tide being delivered.

You know what day it is tomorrow right? Although I clicked the button to apply for the beta program, I'm sure we'll find out that this is an April Fools joke ;)

Someone on Facebook rightfully pointed out - what happens when your five year old gets a hold of the button? The next day you have a pallet of Tide being delivered.

You need to confirm each purchase on your smartphone.

It says...

Once connected, a single press automatically places your order. Amazon sends an order alert to your phone, so it's easy to cancel if you change your mind. Unless you elect otherwise, Dash Button responds only to your first press until your order is delivered.

So, it's feasible. It wouldn't be like in-game app purchases.

It says...

Once connected, a single press automatically places your order. Amazon sends an order alert to your phone, so it's easy to cancel if you change your mind. Unless you elect otherwise, Dash Button responds only to your first press until your order is delivered.

So, it's feasible. It wouldn't be like in-game app purchases.

Yeah, someone on Facebook also pointed there was already a previous dash button and this is an update on that, so I guess it's not joke. Bravo Amazon. Unfortunately it looks like a US only thing for now.

adamx12m-albums-stupidstuff-picture1645-boobs-dash-button.png

Guess you guys forgot last years April fools? The drone 'gag'! The same joke the FAA just gave approval to last week.