Amazon and Social WP Plugins

JPJedi

Feb 10, 2007
GA
www.gigsterapp.com
I have a new blog that is actually starting to get views just after being up for about 48 hours. I have just really been focused on getting content on it and start to add the plugins. I have added the all-in-one seo, google sitemap and the analytics. So now I am looking to get the advertising and social media/sharing going.

I am now looking to integrate my Amazon Associates account with my blog/post. What plugin do you all recommend? I know I can search and find reviews and i have but I wanted to get a polling of us all, and I value your all recommendations over site reviews..

And I would have to ask the same above for a social sharing plugin that you all use to allow people to share the post?

Thank You all!!!

If you're using wordpress, you don't need any plug ins for social media. Things like Twitter, Facebook, G+, etc. can all be added directly from WP. Under "Tools" I think, scroll down to "Media" and simply type in the required information. If you did it correctly, a mini-button with the social media symbol ('f' for facebook, 't' for twitter, "G+" for google, etc) will naturally show up on your page as a clickable link to your account for the corresponding social media.

@c4yrslf12 - Thank you. I do have an update to apply to WP first it looks like so I am going to do that to get it to 3.5 and I will then take a look.

I have been just playing with this site to get it going but when I logged into the Analytics and saw I have multiple views and I haven't even done any advertising or social media promoting. So that is why I am going to focus today on it and hook up my ads and get it to be able to allow visitors to share the post to their social media pages.

And then hopefully if I keep up adding the content it will equal lost of $$$$

No offense, but those views are probably not organic.

They can be YOU fixing your site, they are probably Google CRAWLERS, and other relatively useless views. Use the WP traffic tool to see where the clicks are coming from. Much more accurate.