Amazon Affiliate through Facebook

hatxway

Sep 14, 2011
I see one company posted hundreds and maybe thousands of products as facebook posts on one facebook page with pictures and long spun descriptions and affiliate links saying "don't buy until you see our price". This has successfully flooded the google search results for each post and seems to be helping the amazon results too. The posts are a few days old.

Anyone familiar with this method? Facebook might block them but they will have made some good coin by then.

Actually, seems to be multiple facebook accounts with many posts in this area upto about a month old: very effective.

I'm also seeing that in my niche at the moment. Why should facebook block them? Isn't it allowed to link to amazon from your facebook site?

This has been around for a while (at least a year).

Seems like a good tactic and who knows if it might even last a few more years? Doesn't take much effort/investment since it doesn't even require much backlinking.

I'm also seeing that in my niche at the moment. Why should facebook block them? Isn't it allowed to link to amazon from your facebook site?

Don't know if Facebook would. I thought I saw a message board saying they didn't allow affiliate links, but that seems to be wrong on further searching.