Not open for further replies.

kichu1988

Aug 12, 2009
Singapore
www.writersteam.com
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hello WFers,

I have been here a while ago now and considering the demand and stiff competition, I have decided to offer my quality service at $2.75/500 words for less than 10 articles and $2.5 for more than 10 articles order.

The articles will be unique, copyscape passed, and well written.

Give me a try and I am sure you won't regret.

Email kichuu9@gmail.com or kichuu9@hotmail.com or Skype me Kichu1988

Cheers,

Kichu

I received my articles just over a day after I had ordered them. The articles were on a health condition that is fairly common but definitely was pretty niche so it required a good amount of research.

I was going to order just 10 articles to start out since the offer says $2.75 / 500 words for less than 10 articles, but it also says to get $2.50 / 500 words you have to order more than 10 articles. After going back and forth I decided to take 11 articles to get the reduced price.

1) The formatting was very nice. He used a combination of section headers, bolded keywords, and bullet points throughout the articles.

2) I didn't see any misspellings.

3) The articles I received were on average around 550 words vs the 500 I paid for.

4) The only "complaint" was the some of the English was off just a tiny bit. About once or twice an article I'd notice a sentence was a little different from how I'm used to seeing it written.

Overall: This is one of the better non-US writers I've worked with in a while.

Is the content good enough for SEO page? Absolutely!

Is the content good enough for a sales page? Yes, with a few minutes to tweak.

Will I be using this writer again? Probably today!

Status
Not open for further replies.