Amazento Sites V3! These sites RANK! Great Reviews and Review copies inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daseoman

Oct 14, 2011
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Introducing AMAZENTO SITES!

View previous 2 threads here: 1, 2.

Would you like to make your affiliate sites look like real online stores that Google loves? Well now you can! Let us Amazento your site today! What is Amazento you ask? Well we have combined two very powerful systems, Amazon and Magento, and we have combined them into one beautiful and powerful package! You get a fully developed Magento store that checks out to Amazon! People can even add to cart on your website!

You don't believe me? Then check out these 2 example sites: Riding Mowers and TV Cabinets

Do those look like affiliate sites to you? I didn't think so. And now you can have such great looking sites as well! We will set everything up for you. A unique logo and design, cron jobs for price updates, we will make a blog in your store and even add 5 unique articles to it (400-600 words each, 500+ word average!). You are probably thinking all that is good, but don't know how to research keywords, well no worries, we will do that too! We will do your keyword research for you! And since we want to offer a whole service, we will even give you 3 months of FREE hosting!

You already have a great website that is generating you a load of traffic and you have many reviews up for your niche? No problem, this will be a great addition to your Wordpress blog or any other website you might have! Just let us know and we will do the install on your existing website!

DID I MENTION THESE SITES RANK?

The TvCabinets sample site is in the top 30 in G for its main keyword TV cabinets! No other work was done besides a few links from sales threads and on site SEO!

So, what do you get:
- Unique logo and unique design for your Amazento store!
- Full setup of magento, magento blog and input of up to 800 products to your store! Want more products? PM me and we can arrange it!
- We will setup a cron job, so that your price will be updated as Amazon makes price updates!
- We will do the keyword research for your niche and store if you want us to!
- We will post 5 unique articles to your store's blog (400-600 words each, 500+ word average!). Would you like more articles? PM me and we can arrange it!
- FREE 3 months of hosting for your online store on our fast US servers! (your site will be installed on our servers unless it is an addition to an already existing website)

What we will need from you:
- A domain name, or if you don't have one, we can do some research and register one for you (extra fee).
- We will need your: Access Key ID, Secret Access Key and Associate Tag (depends on Amazon Local).

How much will all this cost you? Only $249! Yes, only $249 for an Amazento store setup all for you!

Would you like more articles posted do you store? No problem, we can hook you up with a monthly package, where articles get posted as many times as you would like!

This time we have decided to give out 3 discounted copies at $199! To grab your review copy post in this thread, to claim your copy, fill out our form but don't make the payment, then send the payment to paypal@backlinks.us or PM me here

Here is also a review from another forum, more reviews to come!

Originally Posted by niceweb
Here is my review of this service from daseoman:

1. Communicated regularly, never left in the dark on what is going on.

2. Niche suggested is profitable…good choice

3. The Magento site itself looks amazing, very high quality unique design and logo, it looks very professional.

4. The articles provided are professional sounding and even have a custom made picture to go with them.

5. I sent payment for 29/10 and it is pretty much done already. Very fast considering how good it looks and is not just a clone of another store.

6. daseoman is friendly and helpful, and will reply fast with whatever questions you may have.

If you are looking to mix up your amazon site portfolio, this "AMAZENTO" service is a great choice. Highly recommended

P.S. Grab a review copy asap! You get AMAZING value for your money. Even if you had to pay the full price.
And here is a review from this forum:

Here is my review of this service. First I would like to say how easy it is to work with daseoman. He answered all of my questions promptly and gave me all the information I needed to make the purchase. Then throughout the initial stages of deciding which niche to pick and picking a domain name, he was giving suggestions, honest feedback, and his opinion on what he thinks would work well. The pricing for the service is a great deal. The site looks amazing, and the turnaround time was fantastic. I plan on using his services in the future, not only for another niche that I think will do well, but we are in the process of discussing some of the seo packages he offers. I would highly recommend working with daseoman.

Really interested but I don't have the rep yet for the discounted copy. I'll wait for a few reviews...bookmarked!

Ciaobella, these are discounted copies, we gave out all the review copies in our previous thread.. Anyone can get the discounted copies. Will send you a PM now.

Really interested but I don't have the rep yet for the discounted copy. I'll wait for a few reviews...bookmarked!

My experience is very mixed with my discounted review. I showed some interested and Daseoman later approached me to try it out. My initial reluctancy was due to my hatred for Magento. But I was interested in getting an Amazon store for a site I'm getting targeted daily traffic to.

Speed: 2/5
I expected faster and on-time results. There was a period of time I thought the project was dropped since I didn't know what was going on. After the project was completed I spoke to Daseoman about this and he assured me that in the future the process will be a lot smoother for future clients. Where we ran into problems, there was several special configurations that had to be enabled before hand to get Magento working, recall why I hate Magento… A lot of back and forth to turn this and that on, it normally is not a big deal, but I had to take my server offline a couple of times for restart which I really hate doing to a production server that's generating serious traffic. My servers are pretty standard, hosted at major hosting companies, standard LAMP setup, so it was a little worrisome that I had to made special arrangements to get this thing working. More on Magento than Daseoman.

Delivery: 6/5
Final Product was phenominal. I love my store. The design is fucking amazing, and Daseoman did a special request of using a responsive design, and it's fucking out of this world!

Communication: 2/5
Yeah, this is where I had some issues, classic BST provider disappears for 2-4 days at times. At one point I thought the project was cancelled, YMMV. Daseoman came through at he end, and that's what matters.

Price: 4/5
Reasonably priced for a Magento/Amazon affiliate shopping cart. He even gives you 5 articles to help with your SEO, which is good.

Quality: 5/5
Regardless of all the backend server configuration problems, the quality of the site was excellent. Magento setup was done correctly. Design was fucking amazing. I can't stress this enough. He imported all my requested items into the shopping cart perfectly. Really I all had to do was give him access to my site, and amazon codes. He took care of everything else (Besides the server stuff I had my admins configure).

Overall Review: 4/5
The bumps in the road are expected with Magento, so maybe I'm being a little harsh, but there was some communication problems. Overall I would recommend trying out Daseoman's service. If you want to get an automated Amazon store for you website, Do it. I still can't stress enough how the overall design came out. It was amazing, looks better than my main site, LOL, so I'm extremely pleased with the service. Sometimes in life you have to go through pain till you get to the pleasure, and this was definitely worth it. I love the project, my site, and this may have lightened up my distaste for Magento.

Daseoman does Da Amazon Thinga Nicely

-CCarter

Thank you for your honest review CCarter! I already apologized to you in private but would also like to do this in public! I was away and thought that my guys would take care of your site, but obviously I need to push them along sometimes..

We have now fixed the problems and sites are getting done faster.

My experience is very mixed with my discounted review. I showed some interested and Daseoman later approached me to try it out. My initial reluctancy was due to my hatred for Magento. But I was interested in getting an Amazon store for a site I'm getting targeted daily traffic to.

Speed: 2/5
I expected faster and on-time results. There was a period of time I thought the project was dropped since I didn't know what was going on. After the project was completed I spoke to Daseoman about this and he assured me that in the future the process will be a lot smoother for future clients. Where we ran into problems, there was several special configurations that had to be enabled before hand to get Magento working, recall why I hate Magento… A lot of back and forth to turn this and that on, it normally is not a big deal, but I had to take my server offline a couple of times for restart which I really hate doing to a production server that's generating serious traffic. My servers are pretty standard, hosted at major hosting companies, standard LAMP setup, so it was a little worrisome that I had to made special arrangements to get this thing working. More on Magento than Daseoman.

Delivery: 6/5
Final Product was phenominal. I love my store. The design is fucking amazing, and Daseoman did a special request of using a responsive design, and it's fucking out of this world!

Communication: 2/5
Yeah, this is where I had some issues, classic BST provider disappears for 2-4 days at times. At one point I thought the project was cancelled, YMMV. Daseoman came through at he end, and that's what matters.

Price: 4/5
Reasonably priced for a Magento/Amazon affiliate shopping cart. He even gives you 5 articles to help with your SEO, which is good.

Quality: 5/5
Regardless of all the backend server configuration problems, the quality of the site was excellent. Magento setup was done correctly. Design was fucking amazing. I can't stress this enough. He imported all my requested items into the shopping cart perfectly. Really I all had to do was give him access to my site, and amazon codes. He took care of everything else (Besides the server stuff I had my admins configure).

Overall Review: 4/5
The bumps in the road are expected with Magento, so maybe I'm being a little harsh, but there was some communication problems. Overall I would recommend trying out Daseoman's service. If you want to get an automated Amazon store for you website, Do it. I still can't stress enough how the overall design came out. It was amazing, looks better than my main site, LOL, so I'm extremely pleased with the service. Sometimes in life you have to go through pain till you get to the pleasure, and this was definitely worth it. I love the project, my site, and this may have lightened up my distaste for Magento.

Daseoman does Da Amazon Thinga Nicely

-CCarter

Bump number 1 for today, 3 discounted copies still available to anyone who wants one!

I got an Amazento site from daseoman, and overall I was impressed.

Hightlights:

1. The quality of the work. The logo, the design work, the contents of the inventory that they chose to put in my webstore. I chose the Amazento package to replace an Amazon driven ecommerce site that I had built in the past, and this blew it out of the water. Because I chose my own store, I didn't have the opportunity to have a niche or keywords suggested.

2. The communication. Daseoman was quick to respond to any and all questions or feedback. We missed each other a couple of times, I think due to a time zone difference, but he met all of the deadlines he agreed on. He's a pleasant guy to work with, and that counts for a lot.

I can't comment on the price, I received a free review copy. I think that the $249 is a very fair deal, it would certainly take more than $249 of my own time to make a similar product.

The only complaint I had (and it's relatively minor) was that they didn't already know how to use SCP. I don't have FTP enabled on my servers becuase I find it's just easier to use SCP and not open up another service for no reason. I had to kind of walk through getting that set up, but that was the only setback.

Great product which I'd be happy to recommend if you're looking for an Amazon product based webstore.

Thanks again daseoman.

Thank you for your review!

I got an Amazento site from daseoman, and overall I was impressed.

Hightlights:

1. The quality of the work. The logo, the design work, the contents of the inventory that they chose to put in my webstore. I chose the Amazento package to replace an Amazon driven ecommerce site that I had built in the past, and this blew it out of the water. Because I chose my own store, I didn't have the opportunity to have a niche or keywords suggested.

2. The communication. Daseoman was quick to respond to any and all questions or feedback. We missed each other a couple of times, I think due to a time zone difference, but he met all of the deadlines he agreed on. He's a pleasant guy to work with, and that counts for a lot.

I can't comment on the price, I received a free review copy. I think that the $249 is a very fair deal, it would certainly take more than $249 of my own time to make a similar product.

The only complaint I had (and it's relatively minor) was that they didn't already know how to use SCP. I don't have FTP enabled on my servers becuase I find it's just easier to use SCP and not open up another service for no reason. I had to kind of walk through getting that set up, but that was the only setback.

Great product which I'd be happy to recommend if you're looking for an Amazon product based webstore.

Thanks again daseoman.

What we do is install the Amazento site on yoururl.com/shop so you can have both WP and Amazento running. This way you can funnel the traffic to your main site to your store and make a boat load of money :)

Can you hook amazon to WP for an existing site?

I ran some ecommerce stores and magento and would be interested in diversifying with your script. But there's one important feature missing to make it look more like an ecommerce store:

Products should be added to cart and customers should be able to go through checkout (I want them emails and data!) and only at the end they should be redirected to amazon for payment.

Can you implement that?

Hi phrench,

I will have my guys take a look at this, but the problem is that going through Magento checkout, you run into payment method.. Magento checkout goes through a few steps, but none of them redirect, they just go one after another.. I will have my guys take a look if we can get a redirect going, but I doubt it.. Also, it is better in one way that people get thrown to Amazon as soon as possible, because that way more people get your Amazon cookie as if they would have to go through checkout first..

I ran some ecommerce stores and magento and would be interested in diversifying with your script. But there's one important feature missing to make it look more like an ecommerce store:

Products should be added to cart and customers should be able to go through checkout (I want them emails and data!) and only at the end they should be redirected to amazon for payment.

Can you implement that?

Status
Not open for further replies.