Am I doing it right?

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
Okay, so I setup a blog finally at Losing Fat Is Easy

I have placed AdBrite on there as it's easier than AdSense (can't be fucked to wait for Google to review my application).

I've even put an affiliate product up on there randomly for a test. Possibly will have a subscription service for more money later on.

I've submitted my site to a couple of search engines including Google and a random directory, and submitted an article to freetrafficsystem.com

So what would be the best approach now? Make loads of backlinks on random blogs? I'm looking to earn money through PPC, but any affiliate buys are just bonus really, I stuck it there for more SEO and attention really.

Skint.

ThenIserioused.gif

Sigh...It's not a very good idea to start out in the most competitive market out there. It's also not a good idea to use a free hosted blog. Any more advice is gonna cost you $1337. Just PM me for my paypal infoz and you can be on your way to becoming an SE1 expert.

Man that ad hurt my eyes. You know Blogger is owned by Google right? So getting approved for Adsense is almost instantaneous.

Regardless of all the other replies, at least you're getting off your ass and attempting something. We all have to start somewhere.

Get a domain. Get Adsense. Keep posting unique content. Do some off site SEO. Wait for traffic to start coming and hopefully you'll get a sale or two and some monies from Adsense.

remove the links to sme hosting, suv and lyrics site from the bottom, that should you get started

CTR 1.786% lol. Hmm I signed up for AdSense through blogger and it said please wait up to 48 hours, however I signed onto my adsense on google once more and I got the same error. I probably need a whole new blogger/gmail account to ignore the error.