Alternative To Aweber?

stmadeveloper

Aug 30, 2007
Anything out there to compare with awebers split testing, open rates, tracking, etc...?

I've got an old grandfathered account where I pay like 10 bucks per 10k on my lists and I'm not upgrading to lose that. But I'd like to play with all that stuff on some new lists - so suggestions?

Been with Constant Contact for a while now, and love the shit out of it.

That's not bad pricing wise. What I can't tell though is that can I just resend a e-mail to whoever opened or didn't open an e-mail? That's the advanced crap aweber does that I like.

I think I'm just going to be my wife and open another account with aweber for the new lists.

Thing about CC is they have a very nice Dev interface and API that a guy like you could put to very good use, AND they allow much more leeway on imports AND single opt-ins, which makes it a no brainer for me ;)

AND they allow much more leeway on imports AND single opt-ins, which makes it a no brainer for me ;)

Yeah, that's why Constant Contact won out for me. Bit of a learning curve with xhtml emails (has to be perfectly valid xhmtl, why?) and not great documentation but it's the best apart from mailchimp which can't be used as:

1) doesn't like affiliate 'scams'
2) doesn't allow single opt-in

which is such a pity as mailchimp is a joy to use