ALN Drip Feed vs Build My Rank: A Quick Comparison

tliberty

Nov 7, 2011
West Coast, USA
www.golddeputy.com
ALN-

The Good: Hand's off, "contextual" link building placed in blog posts on high PR blogs. Great if you are not a writer. Drip fed over time, with a pretty good indexing rate.

The Bad: Articles are kind of pooey, and highly spun, and links are not always contextual. In general ALN drip-feed services only allow one URL at a time, unless you sign on for bulk accounts. Many let you change your URL and keywords as often as you like, though.

BMR-

The Good: Posts appear on high PR blogs. They index quick and only require 150 words. They must be unique, which can result in stronger links. Very easy link building if you are a writer. But you can outsource posts for cheap, and you can promote as many as five domains in their cheapest account.

The Bad: Takes more work. If you are not a writer, then outsourcing can cost a lot of money for BMR. Don't use BMR's own writing services, as they are a fucking ripoff. There are a lot of people using BMR these days, so posts do not remain on the front page long at all.

This is obviously not exhaustive, but as I am using both right now, I just wanted to put up how I feel about them.

Thanks for laying this out +rep

I always want to hear the bad because that's almost never talked about in public. We always already know the good. It's in the sales pitch!