All Web Hosting Plans, One Thread - What makes Volsh different from the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWriter

Jan 25, 2009
Paradise
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Many WF members already heard about Volsh and knows that we're truly dedicated to providing great web hosting solutions. Even if you haven't heard of us before, check out what makes us different.

Volsh is filled with a dedicated and passionate staff who are committed to the success of our clients. Our number one priority is to provide a product that transcends beyond that of VPS hosting.

Below are a few reasons why you should consider making the jump to us as your web hosting provider.

• 24/7 support - We are always there to assist you for any problem that you may have. The internet doesn't sleep, so neither do we. Just ask our clients about it!
  • Top of the line Intel C2Q Q9550 dedicated servers .
  • We DO NOT oversell our services. We limit our VPS solutions to 10 clients or less per box.
  • We DO NOT sell our clients to competitors to make a cheap buck. You sign up with Volsh, you stay with Volsh.
  • Multiple communication venues ranging from live support, ticket support, live chat, instant messaging, forums and email.
  • We don't mind lending the helping hand to those that need it, unlike some web hosting providers we won't turn you down even if you require a little more help than others. ;)
  • You are the priority.
We offer a wide range of web hosting solutions ranging from shared web hosting to fully managed VPS hosting. Check out our offerings below. :)

!-!-! Shared Web Hosting Plans !-!-!

Baby Shared:

• 1 GB of Disk Space
  • 30 GB of Bandwidth
  • Instant Setup
  • Unlimited Features
  • Nightly Backups
  • Unlimited features (FTP, MYSQL, E-mail, Domains, etc.)
  • And so much more...
Get it for only $2.99 monthly
or you could always go yearly and save. ;) $19.99 Per Year

More Information On This Plan...>

Mama Shared:

• 3GB of Disk Space
  • 75GB of Bandwidth
  • Instant Setup
  • Unlimited Features
  • Nightly Backups
  • And so much more...
Get it for only $3.99 monthly
or you could always go yearly and save. ;) $25.99 Per Year

Papa Shared:

• 5GB of Disk Space
  • 100GB of Bandwidth
  • Instant Setup
  • Unlimited Features
  • Nightly Backups
  • And so much more...

Get it for only $8.99 monthly
or you could always go yearly and save. ;) $39.99 Per Year

!-!-! VPS Hosting Plans !-!-!

Baby VPS (FULLY MANAGED!*):

• 25 GB of Disk Space
  • 200GB of Bandwidth
  • 256MB of Guaranteed RAM
  • 512MB of Burstable RAM
  • 1 Dedicated IP Address
  • Free Direct Admin
  • Free SolusVM control panel
Get it for only $19.95 monthly!

Mama VPS (FULLY MANAGED!*):

• 50GB of Disk Space
  • 500GB of Bandwidth
  • 512MB of Guaranteed RAM
  • 768MB of Burstable RAM
  • 2 Dedicated IP Addresses
  • Free Direct Admin
Get it for only $24.95 monthly!

Papa VPS (FULLY MANAGED!*):

• 100 GB of Disk Space
  • 1 TB of Bandwidth
  • 768 MB of Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 GB of Burstable RAM
  • 4 Dedicated IP Addresses
  • Free Direct Admin
Get it for only $44.95 monthly!

Introducing Volsh Unmanaged VPS Hosting

To order these, please contact us via PM or live chat on the website! We aren't rolling this out to anyone but WickedFire this weekend. We refuse to advertise this elsewhere until Monday, not even our own website!

Jumpstart Unmanaged:

• 10 GB of Disk Space
  • 350 GB of bandwidth
  • 128mb of RAM
  • No control panel offered
Get it for only $4.95 monthly!

Contact Us For More Information On This Plan...>

Baby Unmanaged:

• 25GB of space
  • 400GB of bandwidth
  • 384mb of RAM
  • Free DirectAdmin
Get it for only $9.95 monthly!

Mama Unmanaged:
40 GB of Disk Space
500GB of Bandwidth
512mb of RAM
Free DirectAdmin
4 Dedicated IP Addresses

Get it for only $14.95 monthly!

Papa Unmanaged:

• 60 GB of Disk Space
  • 750 GB of Bandwidth
  • 758 MB of RAM
  • Free DirectAdmin
  • 4 Dedicated IP Addresses
Get it for only $19.95 monthly!

Cpanel is also available, but not for the Jumpstart plan. This is an extra $6.50 per month!

Now if the above reasons aren't enough for you to switch, well here's one more. As part of our ongoing refugee special, we are offering ANYONE who wishes to jump to the superior brand, to the Volsh brand, a 50% off discount for your first month with 15% recurring on all our VPS plans and shared web hosting plans.

Volsh Coupons

Shared 50% Off First Month/15% Off Every Month Thereafter: GOODLUCKBROS

VPS 50% Off First Month/15% Off Every Month Thereafter: DRINKUPASW

To signup, please visit Volsh.com today! If you need help, just use live chat or the contact form. We are always around!

Also, just to let those know who currently have DirectAdmin shared web hosting somewhere else, we can migrate you to our shared DA server. Just contact us to find out more.

*For more information, please visit our website.

vlosh.png

Still trying to imitate ZenSix?

Seriously I use and enjoy both Zensix and Volsh. Volsh has been very good to me with support and helping with issues of my own doing. I needed help getting away from vpsoutlet and there not inexistant support which my first account with zensix was sold to. Since it was a cpanel to cpanel transfer it made sence to give volsh a whirl and I was glad I did. Good peeps there..

Fuck ZenSix, they sold off their shared clients to some shit ass VPSOUTLET motherfuckers. I'm signing up with this volsh mob. and yes im drunk you fucks.

Thanks for the sign-ups from those who came to experience the way that web hosting should be. I will be pulling this special soon, so jump on it while you can.

Those who know me know I don't like bumping unless I have something valuable to add. So, for the next refugee who comes from a DirectAdmin host, hell enjoy a year free on me. There is only one of these being offered right now, so head to the site and speak with one of us to get on this deal.

Hello folks,

I'm Travis the Volsh General Manager. Thank you all for your interest, but the sale is now over.

Volsh was down for a scheduled migration yesterday, we've been back online for a bit now. Also, check out our site for reseller hosting and the new dedicated server line we just launched.

My Servers didn't experience any downtime during the migration.. just thought I would mention this for those who were wondering.

New product lines look good too

James sorted out my account in less than an hour. I will give these guys a try. Looks promising so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.